Our Momentum Plus community has been using Countdown for over a year now, and today we’re happy to announce that this popular feature now supports multiple countdowns.
With multiple countdown support, Momentum Plus members can now add and pin all of their important upcoming dates right on their dashboard.
Getting Started with Countdown
Existing Momentum Plus members can start adding multiple countdowns today!
If you’re not already part of the Momentum Plus community, join today to start using Countdown and all of our other Momentum Plus benefits.
Discover Momentum Plus
- Enable Countdown in the General settings.
- Click Countdown at the top right of your dashboard.
- Click the + icon at the top right of the Countdown menu.
- Type in a name for your countdown, set its date and time, and then click the Save button.
- To add another countdown, click the name of your countdown at the top of your dashboard, and then click the + icon in the Countdown menu.
Pinned countdowns will always display on your dashboard. Unpinned countdowns will randomly display on your dashboard when you open or refresh your New Tab.
To pin and unpin countdowns, click the Pin icon that appears when you hover your mouse over a countdown in the Countdown menu.
To avoid distraction, we suggest that you only pin countdowns that are particularly important to you. Or, take a peek at your Countdown menu at the start of your week and then pin the countdowns that are closest.
Learn more about Countdown
You can learn more about activating, adding, archiving, deleting, editing, and pinning countdowns in our Countdown guide in Momentum’s Help Center.
As always, please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions, suggestions, or feedback.