Hello, Momentum Plus.
Enjoy added customization, integrations, widgets, and more!
Sync with other task managers
Level up your productivity by syncing your tasks with Asana, Basecamp, Bitbucket, ClickUp, GitHub, Google Tasks, Microsoft To Do, Todoist and Trello.
Change the backgrounds and quotes
See the photos that inspire you the most
Light yourself up every time you open a new tab. Add your own images or choose from your Momentum favorites.
Customize fonts and colors
Personalize your experience
Make Momentum your own by choosing a font and color that suits your personality.
See your favorite quotes
Add your favorite quotes to maximize your inspiration. Set the quote of the day to anything you want, anytime.
Focus on your top task
Auto-set your focus to your top task. Set your priorities at the start of day and work through them one by one.
More daily photos and quotes
Not feeling the photo or quote of the day? Ready for something fresh? A new one is just a click away.
Custom to-do lists
Improve your task organization
Add custom to-do lists to better manage your personal productivity and focus.
- To-do integrations
- Add your own photos, quotes & mantras
- Countdowns, Metrics, Notes, & World Clocks
- Autofocus Mode: See your to-do list one item at a time
- Pomodoro Timer: Break your work into focused intervals and short breaks NEW
- Soundscapes: Ambient sound scenes to help you focus and relax NEW
- Tab Groups: Simplify workflows by opening multiple websites in one click NEW
- Change to a new photo/quote/mantra anytime
- Add custom to-do lists and colorize them
- Hourly forecast and detailed weather conditions from AccuWeather
- Customize color and font theme
- Photo Match theme NEW
- Priority customer support
- Access to all future features and integrations
- Support new Momentum development
Upgrade to Plus today
Turn your potential into progress
“The photos are absolutely stunning, which catches your attention. The reason that’s important is each day it will prompt you to type an answer for, ‘What is your focus for Today?’ Then it will display that every time you open a New Tab. If I open a Tab to do something unimportant, trivial or just that is a pure distraction, I’ll be like, ‘Oh yeah, I should really get back to that’.”Tim Ferriss
Loved by millions
Top performers in the world excel with the help of Momentum.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are my payment options?
Momentum accepts payments by credit card, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
How soon can I use the Plus features?
Right away! Once you upgrade, your account will have access to all Plus features.
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
You can cancel your membership any time on your account’s Subscription page. Your membership will remain active until the end of the billing period.
Can I use Momentum Plus on multiple computers?
Yes! You can log in to your Momentum Plus account at home, work, school or wherever else you heart desires.