With the release of Multi-Todo Lists on Momentum Plus, we have decided to make the Inbox, Today, and Done lists available for everyone! The Inbox, Today, and Done new lists improve the Todo functionality by adding more space for you to organize and review your todos.
Keep your todo list clutter free with the Inbox list. Know exactly what you need to do for the day with the Today list. Follow up on what you’ve completed with the Done list.
Accessing your Inbox, Today, and Done lists
- Click Todo.
- Click Today, Inbox, or Done at the top of your Todo menu.
- Click on the list you want to access from the drop-down list.
Using your new lists
The Inbox and Today lists are two separate lists that you can use to further organize your todos. The Inbox best serves as your master todo list, while your Today list is great for organizing the todos that you want to complete in a single day.
To move a todo from one list to another:
- Hover your cursor over a todo.
- Click the three dots that appear to the right.
- Select one of the Move to options from the drop-down list.
The Done list stores a history of your recently completed todos. Use the Done list to review the todos you’ve completed, or uncheck a todo from your Done list to return it to the list that it was previously in.
- Move between your Todo lists with the ← and → keys.
- Move a todo from your Inbox to Today list (and vice versa), by hovering your cursor over the todo you want to move and then pressing Spacebar.
Need more Todo info?
Want even more lists?
You can create your own custom lists with the Multi-Todo list feature available on Momentum Plus.
More to come…
As mentioned in our May update, our team has been growing! This growth has allowed us to rapidly release new features. Don’t blink this June, because Momentum has more updates on the way.
Thanks to everyone for your continued support!