One of our core ideas with Momentum is to provide feedback in a passive, distilled way to fuel people in their journey and enable them to make the proper adjustments where needed. We’re excited to announce the latest piece of that vision: countdown timers.
With countdown timers you can now keep track of an upcoming event, such as a vacation, deadline, or any other type of event.
- Click the ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- Click General on the left side of the settings menu.
- Under the Show section, click the toggle switch to the right of Countdown. You’ll see + Countdown display at the top right of your dashboard. Click it to add a countdown!
- Click one of your custom Countdowns at the top right of Momentum.
- Click New Countdown or the + icon at the top right corner of the Countdown menu.<br>
- Add your new Countdown's info (Name, Date and Time) and then click Create.
From everyone on the Momentum team, have a great week!