Are you getting wound up trying to keep track of different times around the world? To save you from Googling ‘What time is it in…?’ for the thousandth time, we’ve added World Clocks to Momentum!
Save time with World Clocks
World Clocks make scheduling around time zones a breeze. Whether you’re setting up a video call with a loved one across the country or communicating with team members around the globe, Momentum’s new World Clocks feature will save you time.
Getting started with World Clocks
Momentum Plus members can activate World Clocks in the General Settings ⚙️. If you’re not already a Plus member, upgrade today to begin using Momentum’s new World Clocks feature and get all of the other exclusive benefits!
Activating World Clocks
- Click the Settings ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of the dashboard.
- Click General on the left side of the settings menu.
- Under the Show section, click the toggle switch to the right of World Clocks. You’ll see + Clock display at the top right of your dashboard and clicking it will let you add your first clock.
Adding a new clock
- Click a clock at the top right of the dashboard.
- Start typing the location of the clock you want to add and a list of time zones that match your typing will appear. Choose the timezone you want by clicking it or pressing Enter.
- Keep the default location name, or type in a custom name for your clock.
- Click Save or press Enter.
Pinning and un-pinning clocks
If you’ve added more than one clock and haven’t pinned any of them, one will display at random when you open or refresh a new tab in your browser. If you want a particular clock to display at all times, make sure to pin it!
To pin a clock, click the switch next to Pin to Dash when you’re adding a new clock, or click the Pin icon next to a clock in the World Clocks menu.
- Click one of your clocks at the top right of the dashboard to view the World Clocks menu.
- Hover your mouse over the clock you want to pin and then click the Pin icon. Clicking the Pin icon again will unpin it.
Momentum for Teams is coming soon to help bring you closer to your team goals, metrics, and content. If your company is looking to level up with a custom dashboard that keeps everyone on the same page, get in touch!