Sync your Bitbucket account with Momentum’s Todo app to quickly view, add, edit, and update the status of your Bitbucket issues without leaving Momentum.
The Bitbucket integration maintains the same look and feel of Momentum’s default Todo app. If you’re looking for a clean and simple way to manage your Bitbucket issues, this integration is for you!
- View, add, edit, delete, and complete your Bitbucket issues within Momentum.
- Filter your issues with the Assigned to me and completed filters.
- Quickly review the details of a repository or issue with the View in Bitbucket option.
- Autofocus a Bitbucket repository to move through your list of issues without distraction.
Connecting to Bitbucket
Momentum’s Todo integrations (Bitbucket, Basecamp 3, GitHub, Asana, Trello, Todoist, Google Tasks, and Microsoft Todo) are exclusively available to members of the Momentum Plus community. If you’re not already a Momentum Plus member, upgrade today to start using the exclusive benefits of Plus!
- Log in to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click the ⚙️ icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Click Todo on the left side of the settings menu.
- Click the + Add Integration button and then click Bitbucket.
- Click the Connect button and then enter your integrated account details (or login with a Google account).
- Click the Todo app in the bottom right corner of your Momentum dashboard to view and manage your Bitbucket issues.
Enabling Issue Tracking
Momentum will only sync the Bitbucket repositories you’ve enabled issue tracking for. To do this, visit Bitbucket’s website and enable Issue tracking for each of the repositories that you want to manage within Momentum.
- Visit your Bitbucket Dashboard.
- Click the repository that you want to enable issue tracking for.
- Click ⚙️ at the bottom of the menu on the left side of the page.
- Underneath the Features heading, click the Issue tracker option.
- Select the Private issue tracker option (or the Public issue tracker option if you want the repository to be public), and then click Save.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the Bitbucket integration. Please share your comments, suggestions, or any bug reports with us via email@example.com. Your input is greatly appreciated!
Our game plan is to continue delivering features, integrations, and content that will help the Momentum community stay focused, inspired, and productive. If you have a feature or integration suggestion that you’d like us to consider, let us know in our Suggestion forum!
In case you haven’t been following Momentum’s blog, Caroline, our social media guru, has been regularly posting top-notch content. If you’re interested in our team’s favorite productivity tips, the people who inspire us, or how to sleep better — take a moment to check it out!