We recently released Momentum’s first big update of 2018 (v0.100.0), which included a big performance improvement, a number of pesky bug fixes, and Momentum’s newest Todo integration…
Basecamp 3 is the latest task manager to receive Momentum’s Todo integration treatment, joining the company of Asana, Trello, GitHub, Todoist, Google Tasks, and Wunderlist. Connecting to Momentum’s Basecamp 3 integration will let you view, add, and update your Basecamp 3 To-dos directly from your dashboard.
Basecamp 3 integration
- Basic task management: view, add, edit, delete, and complete your Basecamp 3 To-dos without leaving your dashboard.
- Autofocus your Basecamp 3 To-dos to progress through your tasks while limiting distractions.
- Minimize your task list with the Assigned to me, Completed tasks, and Archived projects filters to see To-dos that are most important to you.
- View in Basecamp 3 to see extra task or project details within Basecamp 3’s native website.
Connecting to Todo integrations
Momentum’s Todo integrations are exclusively available to members of our Momentum Plus community. If you’re not already a Momentum Plus member, upgrade today to start using the exclusive benefits of Plus!
Connecting to Momentum’s Basecamp 3 Integration
- Log in to your Momentum Plus account.
- Click the icon at the bottom left corner of your dashboard.
- Select Todo on the left side of the settings menu.
- Click the + Add Integration button and then choose the integration you want to connect to.
- Type in/enter your integrated account details (or login with a Google account), and then allow Momentum permission to sync with your integrated task manager.
- Once connected to your integrated account, click Todo at the bottom right corner of your dashboard to view and manage your integrated tasks.
For more information on connecting to and using the Basecamp 3 integration, check out our Getting started with Basecamp help article.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the Basecamp 3 integration! Please share your comments, suggestions, or any bug reports with us via email@example.com. Your input is greatly appreciated!
Multiple Countdown support is around the corner, a cool new way to stay motivated is approaching, and a custom dashboard experience for you and your team is on the horizon.